Painting Associate - 2nd Shift
Are you a natural creative looking for a position in manufacturing suited to your interested? Look no further!
Our Waukesha, WI client is URGENTLY hiring a creative Painting Associate on 2nd shift who can meet day-to-day facility needs and work both individually and with a team. This position pays $18.05 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for sanding, cleaning, masking and painting units and fabricated components for final finishing. In addition to your regular painting duities, you have the opportunity to cross-train in other areas to build your skill set!
SHIFT & PAY:
- 1st shift: 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Proper preparation of all surfaces to be sprayed
- Soap wash, sealer application and blow or air-dry units or components
- Epoxy prime bare metal surfaces as needed
- Rework and repaint units as required to meet inspection standards
- Paint small parts and non-standard fabricated materials
- Check and maintain proper fluid and air pressure in pressure pots used for spraying
- Use crane to move units into spray booth and store painted units in staging area for inspection
- A high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- 6+ months of industrial painting experience preferred
- Experience painting with urethane topcoats preferred
- Knowledge of air pressure painting and/or industrial airless painting
This role also includes benefits that start on day one of employment...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly pay
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
Positions like these don’t last long, and our client is hiring immediately for this role. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to advance professionally and work with a dedicated team!