Machine Operator - 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Milwaukee, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Molding Machine Operator for IMMEDIATE start on 2nd shift and 3rd shift. This role pays $15.49 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for successful set up and operation of compression molding machines to mold our products according to plan and quality specifications.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 2nd shift: 2:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- 3rd shift: 10:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m.
- Ensure thermostat is correctly set and measure and apply resin
- Safely transfer product mold machine
- Transfer product to cart after completion
- Trim edges as needed and load mold onto pallet
- Careful attention to detail and ability to take and follow direction
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints/work instructions
- Previous experience in a warehouse/manufacturing setting preferred
- Excellent attendance and ability to work with a team
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.