Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a clerical position with a reputable company to flex your customer service skill set? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Engauge Workforce Solutions is looking for a full-time Bilingual Customer Service Representative who can provide the highest level of Customer Service to both internal and external Engauge Workforce Solution employees. This role is responsible for the initiation and execution of ALL onboarding functions. In addition, they will maintain daily follow up with employees to ensure onboarding is complete and accurate.
This is a full-time opportunity offering up to and starting at $16/hr.
Goals & Objectives:
- Ensure that every Customer whether it be over the phone or In-Person experience excellent Customer Service
- Onboarding process along with Insurance overview and enrollment for New Employees
- Work closely with Branch Manager to ensure daily needs are met
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls professionally, promptly and with a ‘smile in your voice’
- Greet all Walk-In Traffic
- Facilitate and assist candidates with the On-boarding process
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed and processed timely and accurately
- Contact candidates and associates via e-mail or phone to confirm appointments, provide dispatch information, client protocol, benefit information, directions, maps, materials needed, shift times, timecard submittal instructions, etc.
- Process Employment Verifications
- Field and answer general payroll and paycheck questions from associates, coordinate all others with other departments involved in the question / discrepancy
- Prepare letters and necessary documents to candidates and associates as requested and within company guidelines
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ years of experience in customer service along with administrative and clerical procedures
What does a successful candidate look like?
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Ability to make quick and sound decisions/problem solve
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (MS Office 365)
- Strong data entry skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
Engauge is hiring immediately for this position, so don’t wait to put your application in!