COMPETITIVE PAY….LOTS OF OVERTIME….BUS LINE ACCESSIBLE….
ARE YOU READY TO KICK START YOUR MANUFACTURING CAREER?
Our Milwaukee, WI client is a privately held, growing manufacturer of heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We are seeking motivated individuals on both 1st and 2nd shifts.
MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES are available in:
· Weld Prep – grinding and sanding steel to prepare for blast and paint.
· Sanding – sanding and/or prepping steel/aluminum for the build process.
· Finishers – Mount louvers, doors and silencers to enclosures.
· 1st shift: 7am to 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
· 2nd shift: 3:30pm to 1am, Monday-Thursday
· Can work up to 60 hours per week……20 extra hours of OT!
· Willing to train!
· On the Milwaukee bus line
· Starting pay ranges from $15 - $18/hour with growth opportunities available!
Do you have what it takes to be successful?
· Work your scheduled shift. Be on time. Make coming to work a priority.
· Knowledge of materials, methods and hand/power tools used in construction.
· Able to communicate and work well with others.
If you are looking for an organization that is busy, growing with stable consistent work where OT is always available, then this is a place to consider!
Come join a great team!