Loads/unloads trucks and moves materials between departments. Assists shop floor with various department duties such as grommeting, turning fabric and staging lumber.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to complete job tasks.
- Conveys materials from storage or truck to designated area.
- Package materials for shipment via palletizing, bagging, boxing or tubing.
- Manually load/unload approximate 12' long X 11 wide dock seal pads and foam.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or off pallets, racks, and shelves by hand or with fork truck.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Maintain rack organization of stored materials according to size and types.
- Maintain inventory, conduct cycle counting and notifying of low raw materials