Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to North Milwaukee, WI , we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Material Handlers for IMMEDIATE start on 2nd shift. This role pays $17-$18 / hr.
Every position has growth potential. This is a brand new company and you’ll have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor!
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 2nd shift: 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Pick production materials for packaging line as necessary and assist in Shipping/Receiving/Inventory unloading and loading both inbound and outbound freight
- Unload packaging line in a timely manner and load appropriate product on lift tables for line loading and remove empty pallets from lift table
- Report potential line problems upon discovery
- Perform routine housekeeping to meet company requirements and other duties as needed
- Forklift certification preferred (sit-down, rider/walker-powered pallet jack)
- Excellent communication skills and attendance
- Ability to meet production goal and maintain company safety standards
- Ability to work both individually and with a team
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Candidates should be capable of working at heights of up to 30 feet.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.