If you have customer service experience and are seeking your next job where you can grow professionally, we have a great opportunity for you!
Consider bringing your skills to our Fairfield, OH client who needs a Customer Service Specialist for immediate start.
Starting pay is $15-16/hour and shift time is your choice between 8:30am-5pm or 11am-7:30 pm
Positions like these don’t last long, apply today to become part of a growing company and fantastic culture!
The Customer Service Specialist will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product.
- Answer customer questions, resolve support issues, improve credibility and develop relationships
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email to provide support and information on an assigned product
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff
- Research shipment tracking requests and provides feedback, including resolution of misplaced orders and/or shipments
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Experience with an ERP system is a plus
- Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization
- Ability to close 1 night/week and work a weekend shift every other weekend
- Sales experience a plus
What does a successful candidate look like?
- Build and maintain rapport with clients
- Able to provide excellent customer service