Are you a natural leader with mechanical aptitude looking for your next warehouse role? Do you have manufacturing experience and want to throw your hat in the ring for a leadership position? If so, look no further!
If you’re local to Milwaukee, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking an Assembly Supervisor for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $20 / hr - $21 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for accurately picking orders, staging for shipments, operating fork trucks as needed, and loading/unloading freight trucks as needed.
THIS POSITION IS ON THE MILWAUKEE BUS LINE! Our client also offers a monthly $100 attendance bonus.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday (overtime on Fridays)
- $20 / hr - $21 / hr
- Monitor and manage team members by providing feedback and constructive criticism as needed and ensure high quality production by training/teaching
- Perform the same duties as those supervised and jump in to help with more skilled tasks as needed, look for positive qualities in associates to coach up to higher levels of employment
- Ensure production goals are met, demonstrate and train others on facility operations and work with other supervisors to coordinate operations/activities between departments
- Effectively communicate with management and be a conduit between the leadership team and your team members
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Previous experience leading/supervising a team of 5-30 people on an assembly line
- Technical knowledge of refrigeration preferred but not required
- Excellent attendance, communication skills and leadership qualities
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.