Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Madison Heights, MI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Assembler/Packer for IMMEDIATE start on all shifts! This role pays $14.50 / hr - $15 / hr to start depending on shift preference.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for loading and unloading parts/raw materials onto the assembly line and checking for defects or other quality issues. After inspection, you will package and move parts to prepare for shipping.
EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE!
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- $14.00 / hr
- 2nd shift: 3:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- $14.50 / hr
- 3rd shift: 11:00 p.m.-7:30 a.m., Monday-Friday
- $15 / hr
- Load/Unload parts and raw materials onto assembly line
- Check parts for quality issues or defects
- Prepare, package and move parts around facility to prepare for shipping
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.