Chemical Operator - Night Shift - $20+/hr
Looking to kickstart your career in manufacturing? If your answer is yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is URGENTLY hiring a driven Chemical Operator on Night Shift who can be responsible for blending and processing chemicals and filling drums, totes, bottles, etc. according to workplace safety policies.
This full-time role pays $18 /hr - $22 /hr to start depending on experience.
As a Chemical Operator, you will…
- Set up and dismantle filling equipment and process chemicals for Anhydrosolv solvents
- Use instruments (UV spectrophotometer, GC and KF) to analyze in-process samples and submit samples to lab according to procedure
- Clean filling equipment, holding tanks, totes, reactors and pumps and unload and charge tankers (bulk material) according to instructions
- Steam waste absorbent material for disposal, assist Chemical Operators with charging reactors, complete cleaning record form and other duties as assigned
- Chemical Blend experience
- Experience working with different types of pumps
- Experience with distillation
- Take loading/unloading experience
This is a direct hire opportunity that offers benefits after the first 30 days of employment:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short/long-term disability
- Allstate Insurance and Legal Shield (identity theft protection)
- 401(k) with 4% employer match (after 60 days of employment)
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.