Our Oak Creek client is URGENTLY hiring a driven Mechanical Assembler on 1st Shift who can keep pace with day-to-day expectations and work both individually and with a team.
SHIFT AND PAY:
- 1st Shift: 6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- $18.00 - $24.00/hr – depending on experience
- Assemble and install AC and DC electrical or electronic wiring, systems & equipment using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes hand tools and power tools to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, motors or other components. Bending conduit and installing wire to motors and other electrical components. Assemble electrical cabinets and other components to crane structure.
- Previous electrical assembly experience, 1-3 years preferred
- Ability to operate electronic testing equipment
- Ability to read and work from blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to read a ruler and understand measurements
The right candidate for this position is eligible for benefits on day one, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly pay
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.