Although you have always been known as a top producer, you want to be just that. Simply a top producer. You would much rather just come in, do your job and go home.
Unfortunately, every company you have ever worked for seems to not understand that. They always end up trying to force you to train new employees or take on new leadership responsibilities that you have no interest in.
It’s exactly why you are reading this right now.
Our client is local to Waukesha, WI and is looking for a quick-thinking, driven Machine Operator who can juggle the day-to-day as well as meet goals as a team.
HOURS and PAY:
- 1st Shift: 7 a.m. – 3:00 p.m
- 2nd Shift: 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- 3rd Shift: 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
So let’s ask you this:
Are you ready to be a part of a company where you are celebrated for being a steady producer without being pressured into becoming “more”? To know that your ability to show up every day on time and meet production goals is all that is expected of you?
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly Pay
- $50 referral for every referral
Job Responsibilities include:
- Operate machines per provided work instructions
- Perform repetitive operations, according to provided work instructions
- Use fixtures, jigs, hand tools as necessary, to ensure proper position and/or movement of components and parts
- Be alert to detect obvious defects and take necessary measures to correct
- Proactively work with team members to meet production goals
- Prepare finished products for shipment by constructing boxes, placing labels on boxes, placing products in boxes, and placing closed boxes on pallet per work instructions
- Perform in process Quality checks as required
Don’t wait, APPLY TODAY!!