Office Assistant - $18-$23/hr - 1st Shift
Our Muskego client is URGENTLY hiring an Office Assistant as they continue to grow their supporting cast. If you’ve been looking for a foot in the door and a chance to prove yourself, this is it!
PAY & HOURS:
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday
- $18.00 - $23.00/hr depending on experience
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts received for weekly invoicing
- Data Entry
- Monitor and adjust system inventories
- Enter and build a bill of material
- Detail fixed assets
This position does not require an accounting degree, but some accounting experience is highly preferred.
- Previous HR or administrative experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Flexibility to adapt to frequently changing processes and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications
- Customer focused interpersonal skills
This position also includes day one, such as…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly pay
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.