Material Handler - 2nd shift - $18+/hr
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Menomonee Falls, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking Material Handlers for IMMEDIATE start on 1st and 2nd shift. This role pays $16-18/hr to start.
The material handlers assists with unloading pallets from trucks, moving materials from storage to designated areas, wrapping and loading materials for transit, and a variety of other warehouse-related tasks.
· Forklift certification preferred (sit-down, rider/walker-powered pallet jack)
· Excellent communication skills and attendance
· Ability to meet production goal and maintain company safety standards
· Ability to work both individually and with a team
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
· Vacation and paid holidays
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Weekly pay
· $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Candidates should be capable of working at heights of up to 30 feet.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.