Packing Operator - $16.00/hr -2nd Shift
Like drinking beer? Might taste even better if you helped brew it! Our Milwaukee client is seeking Packing Operators, to manage the production line while packaging and labeling products.
SHIFT & PAY:
- Monday – Thursday:
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 1:30am
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available
- Ensure the production lines are running smoothly
- Operate production equipment in a timely, efficient manner
- Perform quality checks
- Inspect production run and document results
- Maintain a clean and safe working area at all times
- Identify production line equipment and maintenance needs
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Ability to push, pull and lift as necessary
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.