Heavy Assemblers - 1st and 3rd Shifts - $16 and $18/hour - Will Train!
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
Our South Milwaukee client is actively seeking a Corekit Assemblers for IMMEDIATE starts on 1st and 3rd shifts.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will work as part of a team with the responsibility of assembling a corekit either after it has been cut and/or prior to it being molded.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- 3rd shift: 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
This position offers plenty of potential for growth, and the right candidate for this role may have the opportunity to cross-train in different departments.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly blueprints/instructions helpful, but willing to train
- Ability to work with a team to complete assembly objectives
- Great critical thinking abilities
- Ability to bend, twist, crouch, squat and lift up to 50 lbs. comfortably
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
- Once permanently hired, you will have 100% paid benefits!
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.