Machine Operator - $18-$25/hr - 1st and 2nd Shift with Opportunity for OT
The holidays are right around the corner and if you want to make sure you’re checking everyone off the shopping list, here’s an opportunity for plenty of OT and 15 hours of time and half on a weekly basis!
If you’re local to Racine, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Machine Operators for IMMEDIATE starts on 1st and 2nd shift
- 1st Shift: 5:00am – 3:00pm (Monday – Thursday)
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 1:00am (Monday – Thursday)
***Client is currently working mandatory OT on both Friday (10 hrs) and Saturday (5 hrs).***
- depending on shift and experience
- Piece rate opportunity on top of the $15-$18/hr base, some associates earning up to $25/hr!
Machine Shop Operator:
- Operate CNC latches, CNC mills and various machines as needed
- Ability and desire to be cross trained
Punch Press Operator:
- Set up, adjust, and operate presses
- Work from drawings, specifications and punch press instructions
Surface Grinder Operator:
- Set up, adjust and operate grinders
- Inspection of part thickness and finish
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, preferred
- 1+ year of relevant operating experience preferred
- Open to entry level and training
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.