Material Handler - 1st Shift - $18
Our Waukesha, WI client is looking for a 1st Shift Material Handler/Dock Associate to help support the production team.
The Material Handler will work within the Warehouse Department and is responsible for following the established operating standards for the dock area and for managing all dock activities in a safe and secure manner. This position is responsible for inspecting inbound freight and parcel deliveries in compliance with established standards and protocols. In addition, you’ll assist with the dock schedule including outbound freight coordination, scheduling of deliveries, and communicating and coordinating truck drivers.
Shift & Pay:
- 1st Shift: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm, Mon-Thu
- Opportunity for OT on Friday
- Transfer material in and out of production area (forklift, carts, tow motors, pallet jacks)
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet orders
- Use material system to check material availability and ensure correct material requested is received
- Use warehouse system, MRB or other programs to optimize material handling
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Current Certified Forklift Operator Status
- 2+ years previous experience driving powered industrial vehicle, forklift certified preferred
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience; experience with material handling, warehouse or distribution center is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
Apply online today!