Shipping and Receiving 2nd shift.
Our Brookfield area client is looking for a true “go getter” to join their team. This company is one of the few in the area that has seen their production manager and all their supervisors start out in their entry level positions.
Our international client in Brookfield, WI is seeking Shipping Clerks. This client manufactures cables for battery assemblies from start to finish.
Essential Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Manually count and use a counting scale to fill orders and check inventory.
- Organize the inventory on the shelves and pull the appropriate parts for shipment.
- Accurately picking/packing orders according to pick slips.
- Proper documentation of picking quantities to ensure inventory counts are correct.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure that the warehouse remains organized and hazard free by performing housekeeping duties.
- Speed and attention to detail.
- Creativity when it comes to proposing solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Forklift experience is required.
These are immediate opportunities on 1st shift. The hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime as required.
The starting pay is $17.75/hour. These are contract-to-hire positions.
Join the team – Apply online today!