Mechanical Assembly -1st Shift- Detail
Looking to advance your career in manufacturing? Are you looking to grow your skills? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our Waukesha County client is URGENTLY hiring motivated assemblers on 1st shift who can assemble parts and meet company production and quality standards.
- 1st: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm, Mon-Thu
- Overtime on Fridays
- No weekends required!
- The assembly process is mainly mechanical in nature, but can include electrical assembly
- Prepare parts for assembly, including unpacking, cleaning, deburring, and testing
- Inspect all parts for defects and report defects to Group Leader
- Assemble parts according to customer specifications, meeting company quality, production, and safety standards
- Exercise judgment in the planning and sequence of assembly operation
- Follow all clean up, maintenance, housekeeping, and safety procedures
Included in this role are benefits you are eligible for on day one, like…
- Listen to music while you work
- Eat and drink at your workstation
- Complimentary coffee and water
- $1,000 referral bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Free life insurance with medical plan
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions, both oral and written, pertaining to customer orders.
- Ability to effectively communicate one on one and in group settings with other employees within the organization.
- Ability to deal with simple problems in the refrigeration assembly process.
- Ability to use a variety of small hand tools, power tools, and measuring devices.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and follow established company procedures and guidelines.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.