Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Want to be a part of a great team with a growing plastics company that treats its employees well and truly wants to help grow your career? Our client in Waukesha County is looking for machine operators to join their team, and they regularly promote from within! In fact, most of the supervisors started in entry-level roles and have worked their way up within the organization.
- Follow instructions from process sheet, determine method of press operation
- Visually inspect parts for defects and flashing
- Trim parts with hand tools, as required
- Report press operation irregularities and stock adjustments to lead worker
- Perform housekeeping activities to maintain work area and assure cleanliness of clean room environment
- Cut and weigh rubber material for press operation
- Perform extruding and performing activities in the department
- Operate several presses as required
- Perform other duties as requested
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions An understanding of shop mathematics
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs. during your shift
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance
This may be the opportunity for you!
Join the team – apply online today!