Facility Maintenance $26/hr 2nd and 3rd shift!!
Maintenance - 2nd & 3rd Shift - Hamilton
Job Department: Maintenance & Tooling
Pay Rate: $23.00 +Shift Differential of $3.00/hr
2nd Shift Hours: 2pm-10pm (MON-FRI/ overtime likely)
3rd Shift Hours: 10pm -6am (SUN-THURS/ overtime likely)
- Onsite interview / plant tour will be conducted for all positions
- Include 1-2 days/time when Candidate is available to interview onsite
Individual will be responsible for maintenance and repair of building systems and manufacturing equipment. Individual will adhere to current ISO requirements and observe all safety and housekeeping requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on building and equipment per the COGZ Maintenance System.
- Diagnose the source of equipment problems by observing equipment operation and employing trouble-shooting methods.
- Initiate material requests for parts.
- Perform repairs as needed on buildings and equipment.
- Oversee contractors when repairs require service from an outside vendor.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Experience - a minimum of 1 year of experience in some mechanical field such as, automotive repair, industrial maintenance, equipment maintenance, HVAC, electrical work, diesel repair, machine setup and/or maintenance, or millwright,
- Education High school diploma or GED preferred. Employee must be able to perform basic reading, writing and mathematical functions.
- Language Skills Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memorandums and correspondence. Must be able to read and decipher electrical schematics and machine drawings. Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally and in writing.
- Mathematical Skills Basic mathematical skills are required. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Reasoning Ability, Ability to understand and carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registration Must possess (acquire through training) and maintain fork lift operator certification.
- Physical Requirements The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is also required to bend, stoop and lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis. Specific vision abilities include close vision, color, distance, peripheral and ability to adjust focus.