Machine Operator - 3rd Shift - $18-$21/hour to start!
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing? Are you mechanically inclined with basic math skills? No experience necessary!
If you're seeking a new opportunity with a growing manufacturing company in Waukesha, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking Machine Operators for IMMEDIATE starts on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. These roles pay $18 - $22/ hour to start with shift premiums.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift:
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- $18 - $20 /hour
- 2nd shift:
- 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- $18 - $20/hour with a $1.00 shift premium
- 3rd shift:
- 11:00 pm - 7:30 am, Sunday through Thursday
- $18 - $20/hour with a $2.00 shift premium
- Load and unload metal parts from machine
- Visually inspect parts for defects
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Some understanding of shop mathematics
- Excellent attendance and great communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and with a team
- The ability to accurately count
- Steel toed shoes are required
WHY WORK HERE:
- Excellent benefits at hire including PTO, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, health, dental, vision, 401K and more!
- A friendly work environment and great company culture
- Free pizza days
- Free coffee
- Tons of growth potential! All of the Leads as well as the Production Manager started in Machine Operator roles!
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.