Receiving Lead - 1st shift - $19-20/hr
Are you ready to jumpstart your career in manufacturing?
Bring your forklift skills and experience to our Menomonee Falls area client, who's urgently hiring for a Receiving Lead on 1st shift
In this role you will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Forklift experience is needed.
• Receive, unpack, and store incoming product shipment; review packing slips against delivery and check for visible damage.
• Report shipping/receiving discrepancies.
• Operate a Radio Frequency Terminal (RFT).
• Load and unload products and materials.
• Operate a forklift as well as other tools and powered equipment.
• Pull product stock and stage for order fills.
• Assemble orders for shipment; check for and ensure shipment meets order specifications.
• Conduct inventory cycle counts; ensure the accuracy of inventory.
• Maintain routine records.
• Routinely inspect equipment for maintenance needs; maintain a clean work environment and ensure safe operation of the
warehouse; continuously follow all established safety protocols.
• May pick up and deliver materials/product as required or requested.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
Apply now to speak to a recruiter and learn more!