Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift
Are you seeking a 1st shift Warehouse opportunity in New Berlin, WI? Do you have experience working with UPS, Fed-Ex and Spee-Dee shipping methods and operating a forklift?
Our New Berlin client is seeking a dependable warehouse associate for their 1st shift operations. We will train someone with previous warehouse experience on specific operations.
In this role you will:
- Ship out all UPS, Fed-Ex and Spee-Dee packages
- Box, wrap, and pack materials
- Create custom boxes when needed
- Locate and stage materials for shipment
- Enter and manage data in appropriate software programs
- Use basic measuring devices
- Greet customers for pickup
- Safely operate forklift
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- HS Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid driver’s license
- Forklift experience.
- 1st shift (8:00 am - 4:30 pm)
- Pay range: $18-$20/hour
Apply online today!