Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift - Direct Hire
Are you seeking a Direct Hire Maintenance Technician opportunity on 1st shift with a growing die cutting company?
Our Menomonee Falls client is looking for a responsible, dedicated, and motivated maintenance individual who can provide a variety of tasks from the very basic of taking out the garbage to the more complex of building a machine from scratch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventive maintenance on a variety of machines and coordinate with production employees to schedule for least amount of interruption to production.
- Diagnose and work through problems that can develop on machines throughout the day.
- Work with multiple vendors to provide goods and services to keep production running smoothly.
- Work alongside engineering to develop and improve machinery to improve production processes. May include re-wiring, fabricating, PLC programming, design, etc.
- Find vendors and request quotes for providing parts and services.
- Understand and read mechanical and electrical schematics as needed.
- Maintaining the building and grounds of production facility.
- Address safety hazards as directed.
- Maintain and improve company Maintenance Dashboard (record system).
- Remain organized and keep a clean maintenance shop.
- Create maintenance procedures as needed.
- Oversee maintenance audits as directed through the ISO program.
- Train staff on best practices on basic preventive maintenance on machines.
- Properly follow and maintain Lockout/Tagout program and procedures.
- Direct hire position
- 1st shift with a start time of 6:00 am or 7:00 am until 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm
- $52K - $73K based on experience and knowledge
Apply online today!