CNC Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Are you motivated and looking for a new, exciting position to further your manufacturing career? Are you an experienced machine operator ready for a new challenge? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Hamilton, OH and is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for a 3rd shift CNC Machine Operator to join their team. Ideal candidates are reliable and willing to learn. This position pays offers $19 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for operating CNC/CMC machines to manufacture quality parts consistent with current safety, ISU, quality and housekeeping requirements.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 3rd shift: 10:00 p.m. -6:00 a.m.
- Perform simple and moderate milling, drilling and tapping operations, read CMC prints and understand dimensions to .000
- Set up CNC machines for machining of parts and load parts on machining fixtures
- Keep accurate paperwork (quality forms, daily inspection forms, etc.)
- Metal finishing (polishing), deburring and cleaning of machined components that include tooling, custom machined products, machined castings and fixture components
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Basic mechanical aptitude and one year of manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to use measuring devices (caliper, micrometer, gauges, scales, etc.) preferred
- Excellent attendance and great communication skills
This role also includes benefits that start on DAY ONE of employment, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Free life insurance with medical plan
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so jumpstart your career in manufacturing and put your mechanical skills to the test.
Don’t wait—apply now!