Are you interested in a 2nd shift opportunity within a Machine Center department of a growing company in greater Cincinnati?
Our client is seeking a dependable candidate to add to their 2nd shift team.
In this role, you will be responsible for operating the CMC machines, to manufacture quality parts consistent with current safety, ISO, Quality, and housekeeping requirements.
Core Competency Requirements
- Customer Focus
- Business Knowledge
- Integrity & Ethics
- Results Drive / Initiative
- Professional Maturity
- Empowers Others
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to read calipers.
- Able to read CMC prints understanding dimensions to .000
- Able to fill out paperwork (quality forms, daily inspections forms etc.)
- Able to use hand tools (air guns, wrenches, drill press, etc.)
- Able to operator one or more machines as required.
- Understand machine controls (start, stop, E-stop, etc.)
- Language Skills - Good communication skills are key. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Need to be able to exercise good judgment and decision making skills. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have Other Skills and Abilities -Must be detail oriented. Must be organized and have the ability and drive to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Other Qualifications: Must be able to lift 35/lbs.
- 2nd shift hours: 2pm-10pm (MON-FRI / overtime possible on Saturday)
Starting Pay: $19/hour
Apply online today!