Our Milwaukee client is hiring for several positions in plastics manufacturing, including Mold Maintenance:
- Completely field strip mold according to PM schedule.
- Responsible for cleaning all injection molding tools at the end of each production run.
- Make repairs or replace components as needed notifying management of repairs or replacements beyond in-house capability.
- All work is to be documented in tooling files and computer databases.
- Test and repair problems related to heaters, manifolds, and torpedoes.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/walk for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Capable of working independently.
- Ability for daily and weekend overtime work required.
- Above average mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment and tool room equipment (mills, lathes, drill press, surface grinders, saws to fabricate parts, and EDM machines).
- Aptitude for very close tolerance precision work.
- Able to train on 1st Shift for first 8 weeks (7:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- Previous plastics experience highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working with injection molding tools.
- 1+ years’ experience in a machine shop with the ability to read blue prints.
- Prior fork lift experience preferred.
Please note: Training will take place on 1st Shift for the first few months.