Do you have a manufacturing experience and the drive to succeed in an all-new role? Are you forklift experienced and on the hunt for your next gig?
If you’re local to Milwaukee, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Material Handler for IMMEDIATE start on Day Shift. This role pays $18.00/hr.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for the picking, processing and initial staging of palletized orders designated for shipment.
- 1 shift: Wednesday through Saturday 6:00AM to 6:00PM
- Coordinate palletization of products on order for pick up and complete records, print labels, shrink wrap, etc. as needed
- Stock the department as needed
- Maintain fulfillment department organized and functioning by recording and reporting inventory par levels per protocol, operating a forklift in a safe and efficient manner and being aware of and following all food safety protocols as required
- Minimum 6 months of forklift operating experience
- 1 year of previous fulfillment/warehouse experience preferred
- Computer proficiency (basic MS Excel knowledge) and excellent attendance
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.