“Great Place to Work” - “Family Feel, Good People” - “Work/Life Balance” - “Have exceled greater than I have ever imagined” - “Love coming to work here”
Does this sound like a company you would like to work for?
You are in luck! Our Waukesha, WI client is growing and looking for employees who want to grow their skills and be part of something special. A variety of shifts are available if you are interested in working in a manufacturing environment and learning new skills.
Would you like to work a weekend shift, where you work 36 hours and are paid for 40?
- Start off in machine operation or shipping, depending on your transferable skills and aptitude.
- This is a company that cross-trains and promotes from within.
- You can become forklift certified and train on new machines and products.
- Leadership opportunities also arise and are offered to internal staff first.
- They also choose highly motivated production staff to become Six Sigma Green Belt certified, who then spend some of their time on process improvement teams to help the company progress.
Job Hours: 5 am - 5 pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Pay: $18/hour, however if you work 36 hours, you are paid for 40 so you really are making $20/hour!
Get ready to start and grow your manufacturing career the right way! Apply online today!