Direct hire opportunities available on all 3 shifts!
Our North Milwaukee client is hiring for Quality Inspectors.
$17.50 on 1st
$18.50 on 2nd
$19.50 on 3rd
Under the direction of the Quality Lab Supervisor, with guidance from the Quality Lab Tech Lead, the Quality Assurance Lab Technician is responsible for the completion of testing and inspection, dimensional analysis and support of other departments. This position requires the Technician be able to complete product/process inspections in a product environment as well as a lab environment while managing files and software. Overtime will be required including some weekend hours.
- Understand Customer Expectations as they relate to Product Quality
- Thrive in and help support a Team Atmosphere
- Help support the HellermannTyton Team by mentoring Operators regarding Quality of Product
- Perform 1st Piece Inspection of manufactured product
- Perform in-process inspection of manufactured product
- Perform Product specific tests including but not limited to tensile
- Perform moisture analysis on manufacutured product as well as incoming
- Verify Material Certification and Approve raw material
- Enter and edit SPC data in the SPC computer file
- File all QA records and samples (obsolete and current).
- Use incoming color chip samples to verify colorant in receiving
- Handle non-conforming material isolation and documentation
- Perform a dimensional layout referencing the HellermannTyton drawing
- Use SPC software
- Record all inspection and test data.
- Weigh parts.