One of our clients in Warren is hiring a coil bander on the night shift.
Shift Time: 10 pm to 6 am - shift premium of .35 cents/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Band coils using pneumatic banding tools and steel banding
- Tag and identify each coil according to customer specifications
- Enter coil information into the computer system
- Use the scale to get weight for coils when required
- Print and attach tags to each coil
- Update production schedules throughout the shift.
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Record calibration readings from scale master
- Add air oil to banding air tools as needed
- Assist on cleaning of phos. Coating tanks
- Reband annealed coils
- Power wash pickle pins when needed
- Housekeeping duties around the shop
- Help move coils with fork truck when needed
- Fill in for material handlers when needed.
If interested, apply now!