One of our clients in Warren, MI is hiring a Bar Turner on the afternoon shift.
Shift time: 4 pm - 2 am plus a .24 cent shift premium.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks bundle identification tag to ensure accurate material.
- Performs machine set up and adjusts tooling for appropriate customer specifications.
- Runs test bar to verify size.
- Use micrometer to inspect material to verify proper customer specifications are met. Documents readings and using them to adjust the machine during operation.
- Records daily production
- Operates crane to load and unload material.
- Operates a fork truck to move material to and from machine.
- Monitor coolant levels in machine and add coolant as required
- Daily Hilo inspection
- Maintain a clean work environment and performs housekeeping when necessary.
If Interested, Apply NOW!