Do you enjoy 4-day work weeks?
Do you want to be a part of an award-winning, growing manufacturer who cross-trains its employees in multiple departments?
Get ready to use your forklift and mechanical skills! Our client, a reputable Waukesha-based manufacturer, is GROWING and adding new positions. We are looking for dependable, career-minded employees for new Production positions on 1st and 2nd shifts. In these roles, you may float between the Production/Machine operation and Shipping departments and could be responsible for a variety of duties including press operation, shear, and shipping/packaging. The ideal candidates for these positions will have some experience in one or both of these areas.
- Strong math and measurement skills are important.
- The ability to read and understand production orders and drawings is preferred. - Forklift experience is a plus and the company will certify those who will be using this equipment.
- Steel-toed boots are a must
- Must have safety glasses and gloves, but will be provided by the company.
- You must be able to lift 50 + lbs.
Shift and schedule: 1st shift hours are 5:00am - 3:00pm, Monday through Thursday with the possibility of overtime hours on Friday/Saturday during the busy season.
Pay: The starting pay for these positions is $18.00/hour, with competitive benefits once hired. The company also offers monthly bonuses based on overall company performance!
These are immediate opportunities, so interested candidates please apply today!