Are you experienced with hand tools and enjoy assembly work?
Our Pewaukee, WI client, a designer and developer of custom electromechanical devices is in need of Assemblers to add to their 1st shift team due to growth within the organization. You'll be joining a small, close knit team who are friendly and are reliant on one another to produce quality products in a clean, safe environment.
In this role, you will:
- Assemble fabricated parts at floor stations
- Test parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Use hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications
- Identify units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
- Solder electrical components
- Operate air hydraulic presses
If you have:
- Prior production assembly experience with use of hand tools
- The ability to lift 40 pounds and remain focused while performing repetitive tasks
This may be the opportunity for you!
- Run 1st shift, 5:45 am – 2:15 pm, M-F
- Pay $14/hour
- This could turn into a long term opportunity for those who excel in this role
Apply online today!