Are you someone that enjoys taking on projects from start to finish? Do you like puzzles and building models? Our Germantown client is hiring for Assemblers on 1st shift that appeal to curious minds in a laid back comfortable work environment.
- Mechanical assembly of custom units in a climate controlled comfortable environment.
- The company features a 4-day work week with an excellent group benefits and retirement program.
- The employee’s ability and drive to perform essential duties and responsibilities to raise their level of knowledge by obtaining all three levels of the assembly position with training provided by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Ability to read and follow engineering drawings, plans, diagrams, and work instructions.
- Place parts in a specified relationship to each other.
- Adhere to manufacturing procedures and quality requirements.
- Perform a variety of assembly operations to assemble intricate units involving a considerable number of parts.
- Work on a line where tasks vary from model to model.
- Prepare sub-assemblies for units or maintains production inventory of sub-assembled parts.
- Report parts shortages to line Lead so expediting of parts can be done or a different job assigned if part shortage affects immediate production.
- Finish assembly of each unit to include quality of checks, documenting, labeling and cleaning of unit.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.