Production Associate - Weekend Shift - Work 36, Get paid for 40!
“Great Place to Work” - “Family Feel, Good People” - “Work/Life Balance” - “Have exceled greater than I have ever imagined” - “Love coming to work here.”
Does this sound like a company you would like to work for?
You are in luck! Our Waukesha, WI client is growing and looking for employees who want to improve their skills and be part of something special. A variety of shifts are available if you are interested in working in a manufacturing environment and learning new skills.
Would you like to:
- Work 1st shift?
- Work 2nd shift?
- Work a weekend shift?
- DOUBLE TIME pay on any hours worked over 40 hours each week?
You can! We have opportunities on all shifts.
- Start off in machine operation or shipping, depending on your transferable skills and aptitude.
- This is a company that cross-trains and promotes from within.
- You can become forklift certified and train on new machines and products.
- Leadership opportunities also arise and are offered to internal staff first.
- They also choose highly motivated production staff to become Six Sigma Green Belt certified, who then spend some of their time on process improvement teams to help the company progress.
- 1st Shift: Monday - Thursday, 5:00 am - 3:00 pm with possible OT on Fridays - $18/hour
- 2nd shift: Monday - Thursday, 3:00 pm - 1:00 am with possible OT on Fridays - $20/hour
- Weekend Shift: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 5:00 am - 5:00 pm - $18/hour, but you only work 36 hours and get paid for 40!
- DOUBLE TIME pay on any hours worked over 40 hours each week!!! ($36/hour and $40/hour based on shift)
Get ready to start and grow your manufacturing career the right way! Apply online today!