Operator/Quality Inspection - 2nd Shift
Are you looking to gain some experience in light manufacturing? Our West Bend client is looking for driven, hardworking associates to join their team! They are a clean and modern tool manufacturer hiring for all 3 shifts. This is an awesome career opportunity for individuals looking to learn machine operating skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate machines per provided work instructions
- Perform repetitive operations, according to provided work instructions
- Use fixtures, jigs, hand tools as necessary, to ensure proper position and/or movement of components and parts
- Quality assurance - making sure product meets the standard
- Great attention to detail
- Follow oral and written communication skills
- Read and understand work instructions
- Basic math skills
- 1st shift: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 2nd shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 3rd shift: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- 1st shift: $17.00/hr
- 2nd shift: $17.85/hr
- 3rd shift: $18.70/hr
These are immediate project opportunities that may have the opportunity to go long term.
Apply today to learn more!