Our Waukesha client, a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company, is looking for industrial painters to help support the production line.
In this position, you will be responsible for sanding, cleaning, masking and painting units and fabricated components for final finishing. In addition to your regular painting duties, you have the opportunity to cross-train in other work areas to build your skillset!
- Proper preparation of all surfaces to be sprayed
- Soap wash, sealer application and blow or air-dry units or components
- Epoxy prime bare metal surfaces as needed
- Rework and repaint units as required to meet inspection standards
- Paint small parts and non-standard fabricated materials
- Check and maintain proper fluid and air pressure in pressure pots used for spraying
- Use crane to move units into spray booth and store painted units in staging area for inspection
- Assist with other duties as needed
Ideal candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- 6+ months of industrial painting experience
- Experience painting with urethane topcoats
- Knowledge of air pressure painting and/or industrial airless painting
These positions are 1-year contracts. There is an opportunity to be hired on during the assignment or after the contract ends. Apply today!
Pay: 1st - $17.55/hr, 2nd and 3rd - $18.05/hr
Shift: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift