Our Waukesha client, a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company, is looking for general laborers to help on the production floor.
In this position, you will operate a Unicore machine while maintaining adequate proficiency in all areas for production needs, as well as use powered industrial vehicles to move components or products through the facility.
- Stack cores using Unicore machine
- Material handling of any product throughout the facility as needed
- Salvage, repair of nonconforming cores
- Receiving – core steel and loading finished cores for inter-plant shipment
- Maintain visual operating boards and measurements per lean manufacturing procedures
- Use of PLC and HMI controls
- Perform safety and quality checks
Ideal candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to read tape measure and micrometer
- Previous experience driving powered industrial vehicle (fork truck, stacker, etc.)
- Must be able to interpret prints, applicable engineering, safety instructions, maintenance and operating instructions and quality specifications
These positions are 1-year contracts. There is an opportunity to be hired on during the assignment or after the contract ends. Apply today!