Are you a hardworking individual with strong computer skills, excellent attention to detail and you’re looking for the next step in your career?
- Have a strong work ethic?
- A high school diploma?
- Strong computer and communication skills?
- The drive to work against deadlines?
- A positive attitude?
Our Waukesha client is seeking a dependable individual to fill an opportunity in an Estimating role. Previous experience in estimating or electrical assembly is helpful, but the company is willing to train.
In this role, you will be trained to:
- Review customer prints/schematics and general requirements
- Create and review job methods for manufacturing
- Research and source material and labor costs
- Produce cost estimates quickly
- Enter/Create simplified and concise work instructions
- Meet with customers
- Wear many hats in a small company environment
What’s in it for you?
- A full time, 1st shift opportunity
- Starting pay range of $15-$19/hour
- Great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life and disability, PTO, paid holidays, 401K and flexibility in work hours!
- A small close-knit company who is looking to expand!
Apply online today!