Are you seeking an opportunity in Machine Operation with a company that likes to career ladder their employees quickly? Our Western Waukesha County client is seeking a Machine Operator to be trained to become a Machine Technician.
If you have:
• High School Diploma /GED equivalent. Associates degree an added plus.
• 1-3 years of machinist experience
• Mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
• Good oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees
• The ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications and routings
This could be the next great step in your machining career!
This position is:
- Full time, 1st shift (7:00 am – 3:30 pm)
- Contract to hire
- $16.00 - $22.00/hour to start depending on experience
- A Machine Operator role that will train to become a Machine Technician
This is a skill labor opportunity that requires strong mechanical aptitude and good attention to detail. Apply online today for the next step in our career!