Are you someone who likes to tinker with electrical components and would love to turn that into a career? Do you have a thirst for learning and building your skills?
Our Waukesha County client, a growing distributor, integrator, and manufacturer, known nationally as a supplier of mobile and industrial hydraulic and electronic control systems has an immediate need a 1st shift entry level Electrical Technician.
Our client is open to training someone with a great attitude, some basic electrical assembly experience and interest in growing their skills in this area. The starting pay $17.00/hour with room to grow!
The Requirements for the Ideal Candidate Include:
- Basic working knowledge of electrical circuits and schematics
- Ability to read assembly drawings and attention to detail
- Excellent work history and ethics
- Electrical assembly experience required
- Hydraulic experience is a plus
- 2-year technology-oriented degree helpful
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- 1st shift, full time employment with growth opportunities
- $17.00/hour starting pay
Once permanently hired you will enjoy:
- Wellness program – your very own personal fitness coach! And onsite chiropractor!
- Full tuition reimbursement for job-related courses.
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401k match, paid time off and more.
- Profit sharing bonuses!
This is a full time, immediate opportunity with a growing company. Apply online today!