Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you seeking an opportunity with a reputable company and a chance to prove yourself? Our Waukesha, WI client is seeking a few GREAT associates for a new project that is starting immediately.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate include:
- Background in Quality is ideal
- Some level of production auditing exposure
- Basic supervisory/lead experience
- Ability to escalate issues, function independently and open to challenge but will stand their ground on quality.
- Ability to un-palletize and re-palletize boxes of 20-40 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Wear steel toed shoes
- Read and understand English
- Visually determine color variation
Job details are as follows:
- A, B, C and D shifts available
- Initial Training would occur on a first shift basis
- 1 per shift following our 12 hour schedule
- A Days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Alt Saturday) 6:00AM to 6:00PM
- A Nights (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Alt Saturday) 6:00PM to 6:00AM
- B Days (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Alt Saturday) 6:00AM to 6:00PM
- B Nights (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Alt Saturday) 6:00PM to 6:00AM
- $16 - $18/hour depending on experience
- These positions could lead to a potential opportunity for hire but would likely be off-shift (2nd or 3rd)
Apply online today for these immediate opportunities!