Our Milwaukee, WI client is seeking dependable individuals to add to their 1st and 2nd shift teams.
In this role, you will be working at the end of a thermoform plastic molding machine, taking product off the press, inspecting it for quality and packaging it in boxes.
If you have:
- An keen eye for quality issues
- An excellent attendance record
- The interest in a long term, contract to hire opportunity
This may be the opportunity for you!
- 4 day 10 hour shifts, Monday through Thursday with possible overtime on Fridays.
- No experience is necessary, but excellent attendance is important.
- You will be standing all day.
- Because you are working with food grade products, no jewelry, nail polish or false nails are allowed.
- You will rotate to different machines to cross-train on a variety of products.
- This company is Milwaukee bus line accessible.
Apply online today!