Receiving Lead needed for an immediate start.
Experienced in a warehouse and distribution setting?
Considering joining our Cincinnati-area Client and work in their high-end facility in West Chester, OH.
Starting pay is $16.00 hour
Hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, M-F
Become part of this fast-growing company where your duties will include:
- Unloading trucks, checking in merchandise using receiving documents, matches and reviews purchase orders to packing lists to ensure all required items are included; documents information relating to receipt, storage or distribution of materials for processing.
- Assign & move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to primary/bulk/overstock locations or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product item number.
- Fill work orders or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distribute items to shipping
- Assist picker/packers with locations on items
- Perform & verify cycle counts of physical inventory
- Fulfill (pick) customer orders from pick slips and return to appropriate packing station, as needed. Pack, crate, and ship product and material to customers, departments, and vendors. This includes, shrink wrapping, boxing and labeling, as needed.
- Keeps warehouse and work area organized at all times.
- Strong computer skills required – used in maintaining correct inventory numbers.
- Organizational skills & attention to detail required regarding large quantity counts and multi-size, multi-color items.
- Multi-tasking & ability to prioritize needed
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to thirty pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move about 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read, understand, & communicate in English.
- Some Saturdays may be required. Annual inventory is mandatory.
- May be required to occasionally work later than 5:30 pm. Weekend and holiday needed, but infrequent.