Are you an experienced Warehouse Associate with shipping/receiving and inventory experience? Our Waukesha client, a custom manufacturer and distributor of metal tubing is seeking a 1st shift Shipping/Receiving Helper for a long term opportunity.
In this role, you will be responsible for all shipping/receiving of product. You will also be responsible for inventory control of product, including weekly cycle count and annual physical inventory, as well as assist in maintaining equipment and building.
- Ship/receive material
- Interact effectively with truck drivers
- Visually and manually inspect materials as a quality measure and reject unsuitable materials
- Using a crane or forklift, you will unload trucks and put away materials
If you have:
- Forklift experience
- Shipping/Receiving experience
- Inspection knowledge
- A HS Diploma or equivalent
- A great attitude and attendance record
This may be the opportunity you have been looking for!
- 1st shift, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with the opportunity for overtime
- Starting pay of $14 - $16 per hour with room to grow
This is a growing company that likes to promote from within. It is a team oriented environment that awards the employees with annual bonuses for a job well done.
Interested/qualified candidates, please apply online today!