You are a mechanically inclined individual seeking a new opportunity where you will have the opportunity to expand your skills......You've been stuck in a job that treats you like a number......You want a new challenge, but don't know where to begin. Does this sound like you??
We may have a solution to your dilemma! Our north Milwaukee client is seeking a dependable, energetic Maintenance Helper to add to their 1st shift growing team!
In this role you will be responsible for learning how to maintain the production facility in a variety of areas.
If you have:
· High school diploma or GED preferred, not required
· 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
· Mechanical skills/aptitude
· Excellent attendance and work ethic
· General maintenance experience preferred, but VERY willing to train
We are willing to train a dedicated individual who wants to learn and grow with a great company!
· 1st shift, contract to hire
· The hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
· Starting pay rate of $17