Are you a Scheduling Coordinator seeking a new opportunity with a reputable, growing company in Waukesha County?
Our Waukesha County client is looking to add a full time Scheduling Coordinator to their team. In this role, you will create and maintain production schedules in order to ensure that all company goals are achieved and that deadlines are met and develop effective schedules, playing a major role in helping the company reach its objectives.
- Ensure accurate part data in the ERP system
- Create and maintain production schedule
- Expedite orders to support customer requirements
- Execute/verify cycle counts
- Issue Material to Work Orders
- WIP finished parts to Inventory
- Update Work Order Routers
- Update sales team on the status in process orders
- Run reports in ERP system
- Work with Supply Chain to ensure material is available when needed
If you have:
- Two year degree in business, economies, finance, or related field preferred
- APICS/ISM/CPM education/certification preferred
- Five years in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Minimum of five years procurement related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in tubing and extrusions preferred
- Experience in Global Shop Solutions ERP a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Able to work independently
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, discounts, percentages, volumes, etc.
- Ability to regularly lift 35 lbs. unassisted and heavier materials with assistance
- Commitment/willingness to increase job-related knowledge and skills
- Full time, 1st shift, Monday through Friday
- Starting pay $17 - $20/hour
- Excellent benefits at hire
Apply online today!